Req #: 10033 Software Technical Specialist
WebSphere MQ Systems Programmer
This position is in the Enterprise Technical Services MQSeries Software Team responsible for supporting MQSeries and various online products in a large multi-operating system, multiplatform environment. Position requires the ability to analyze and resolve complex system problems. Responsibilities include product installation, configuration, and resource definition changes, on call production support, monitoring and problem determination/resolution activities, and working in all phases of project work.
- 2 years MQ Series Systems Programming experience with a bachelors degree or 3 years of MQ Series Systems Programming experience.
- 2 years experience supporting, installation and configuration of MQ Series and various online products on the mainframe (z/OS) / Windows OS.
Preferred Job Requirements:
- MQSeries certification.
- 3 years experience in a large-scale multi-operating system and multi-platform technical environment.
Req #: 10034 Technical Specialist
WebSphere Application Server Administrator
Senior level team member within the Websphere Application Server (WAS) technical support team to include the system programming support, installation, configuration and maintenance of the Websphere environment. Additional duties include the evaluation and integration of new technologies; advanced support issues to insure high availability; coordination and communication; and coinsuring compliance with all policies, principles and directives.
- 2 years of systems programming experience with supporting Websphere Application Server (WAS) with a bachelors degree in computer science OR 4 years of systems programming experience supporting Websphere Application Server (WAS).
- 4 years experience within a Websphere Application Server (WAS) technical support team providing system programming, installation, configuration, maintenance and general production support.
- Demonstrated experience with evaluation and integration of new technologies within a WAS support environment.
Preferred Job Requirements:
- 3 years experience with Websphere Application Server (WAS) on multiple platform.
- 2 years experience supporting MQ Series on multiple platforms.
Req #: 10035 Experienced Java Developer
Java/GWT client/server side experienced developers
- Core java development – at least 2 years - mandatory
- Proven knowledge in GWT technology client and server , JSON/GWT RPC - mandatory
- Development framework like RequestBuilder and EditorFramework - advantage
- Web Services: SOAP / REST / WS-* / JAX-WS
- JNI development
- Proven UML capabilities (Class + sequence + activity/statemachine)
- Experience in java frameworks like log4j, axis2, etc.
- Knowlege in Spring & Hibernate - advantage
- Knowlege in JPA - advantage
Req #: 10036 Junior integration developer
Integration developer in OSB/WMB/BizTalk tools
- At least one year experiencein OSB/WMB/BizTalk tools- mandatory
- 1 year .Net/Java development knowledge - mandatory
- Web services development and consumption
- Knowledge in sql server /oracle DB -mandatory
- Additional SOA knowledge -advantege
Req #: 10037 Experienced BPM developer
Lombardi BPM Developer
- Directly contribute to solution development in the areas of process flow,
business logic and user interface
- Apply business modeling frameworks such as Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) to solutions
- Build an executable process model that communicates enough implementation detail for direct execution while retaining clarity required for maintainability and business stakeholder communication
- 1 year .net/java development knowledge